View our YouTube Channel Follow Freight Train on Twitter

The so called self-employed driver

There has been much discussion with regard to the use of so called self-employed drivers and drivers employed by umbrella companies. HMRC guidance is clear that for a driver to be self-employed he/she must have both an operator’s licence and a vehicle (click here to see our article October 2017 / article Commercial Motor). HMRC has now opened a consultation

6th June 2018